Nerve Renew Neuropathy Support Formula Review: Discover The Side Effects, Complaints, Ingredients, And Our Honest Opinion If This Is Going To Help Relieve Your Nerve Pain
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with neuropathy, then you fully understand the pain and discomfort this condition presents.
In basic terms, neuropathy is a broad definition for complications with the nerves.
The most common are the peripheral nerves and central nervous system.
The symptoms aren't noticeable to the naked eye but include pain in the hands and feet that can greatly affect a person's life, and even be debilitating.
Has there ever been more than one occasion where you've felt that relief from your pain wasn't possible? If so, I want to share what I've learned about a product called Nerve Renew in this review.
About The Neuropathy Treatment Group
The Neuropathy Treatment Group (NTG) is a company that specializes exclusively in the research of natural ways to reduce symptoms related to all neuropathic conditions. Founded in 2010 by CEO Wes Jones, NTG is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, where all of it ingredients are manufactured.
Nerve Renew, a product of NTG, is a natural dietary supplement formula that comes in pill form, consisting of natural herbs and vitamins that have been proven to counter and reverse the symptoms of nerve damage.
Here are some other things you should know about them:
- They only use proven growers and suppliers that they've worked with for years
- Their ingredients have been shown to be effective in clinical trials and match the levels of those used in clinical trials.
- Each ingredient goes through a dissolution and disintegration test to ensure that it will properly be absorbed by your body.
How Does It Work?
Let's take a little closer look at how at chemistry behind Nerve Renew and how it works:
*The role of benfotiamine
The majority of nerve pain supplements contain the common form of vitamin B1 called thiamine. But the human body has a hard time absorbing thiamine, meaning you don't get all of the nutrients you need to relieve pain. In fact, much of it is passed out of your body in your urine.
Nerve Renew, however, uses benfotiamine - which is a molecule that's structured to pass directly through cell membranes into the cell. When you take the product, you get more vitamin B delivered directly to your cells where it's needed. In turn, this produces beneficial effects on general nerve health, coronary health, as well as a variety of other benefits. Benfotiamine is also less toxic than thiamine with no reported cases of adverse effects.
Additionally, the formula also contains B12, another potent B vitamin. A study published in the Journal of Neurological Science said that B12 could help regenerate nerves as well as increase protein synthesis. Taking the right dosage of B12 may actually promote the growth of new nerve cells in your body.
While you may not notice any sudden improvements from taking Neuropathy Support Formula, you should expect to notice results in two to three weeks depending on your condition.
- Vitamin B - As mentioned, it delivers vitamin B through a fat soluble form of Vitamin B1 called benfotiamine that is clinically proven to be a nerve health booster and regenerator. Benfotiamine is much easier for the body to absorb directly into the actual cells.
- Vitamin B2 - Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 has been proven effective in controlling the condition as well as slowing down its damages.
- Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) is a clinically-proven nerve and brain tonic that also helps reverse nerve damage while increasing vascular supply functions.
- Vitamin B12 - Studies have shown that a lack of vitamin B12 gradually worsens nerve pain.
- Vitamin D3 - Not only helps with the maintenance of nerve receptors but is also an excellent blood circulation booster.
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - I know, this one is a mouthful - both to say and write - but it's an incredibly strong antioxidant that relieves nerve pain and other related symptoms. One of its main benefits is that it's an efficient means of transporting glucose, which is ideal for people who suffer from diabetic-neuropathic pain.
- Other ingredients - You'll also find a mixture of herbal extracts and other vitamins including vitamins B2, B6 and D, as well as feverfew extract, oak straw extract, skullcap extract, and passion flower. These ingredients work together with the ingredients already mentioned to reduce inflammation, pain, improve nerve health, tranquilize the central nervous system, as well as reduce anxiety and stress.
Does It Actually Work?
Since we have already covered about some of the many benefits for patients experiencing significant pain, let's take a look at other benefits:
- It slows the damage of nerves by promoting the regeneration of the nerves while also strengthening them.
- It develops vascular supply to the brain and then the region that's most affected. This helps regain most of the normal function.
- Patients often complain about the disorder's negative effects on their sleep patterns. Lessening its symptoms, as well as the stress and anxiety caused by them, helps sufferers get better quality sleep.
- An added benefit is that it has an anti-anxiety and anti-depressant action that reduces irritability in sufferers.
- It reduces the burning sensation in hands and feet while minimizing the numbness in legs, hands and feet.
- It makes the nerve and sensory organs of the body stronger.
- It helps improve blood circulation in the body.
- It provides fast relief from the pain, numbness, and tingling
- It causes no skin-related side effects such as skin rashes and itching.
There have been no reported side effects of Nerve Renew by customers or certified labs thanks to its blend of all-natural and pure ingredients. However, taking high levels of B2 has been shown to potentially cause diarrhea and an increase in urination.
High dosages of passion flower have been medically proven to have a variety of side effects, such as dizziness and irregular muscle coordination and action, but they're experienced at much higher dosages than used in the formula.
The Neuropathy Support Formula is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women because it contains the herbal ingredient skullcap. But studies have shown that the levels of vitamin B used are perfectly safe for expecting and new mothers. Anyone who is taking medication or on a diet for other medical issues should consult their doctor before taking it.
Marlene Anderson of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin had become frustrated by visits to medical specialists who told her that there wasn't much relief available for pain. But Anderson said her condition improved in the first week after taking Nerve Renew, and that some feeling had returned to her feet.
Like Anderson, DJ Spears of Las Vegas, Nev., became discouraged after visiting his endocrinologist but then tried NR and later reported that it dramatically reduced his pain.
Sherry Landry of Murfreesboro, Tenn., said she didn't know where to turn for help when her pain became "unbearable," and after trying various products with no relief. But Landry said that taking this supplement greatly reduced her suffering.
Finally, Janet Humble of Chino Hills, Calif., said she told her chiropractor and neurologist about the nerve support formula after they why her pain had decreased so dramatically.
Conclusion: Do We Recommend It?
The bottom line is that Nerve Renew could very well provide the relief you've been looking for in dealing with pain, tingling, and numbness. Users have reported quick results, while it's all-natural ingredients have been proven safe and meet (and exceed) all government standards. You won't experience any serious side effects - if any at all - and it's backed by sound medical science and research.
By now, you've probably tried dozens of products to deal with your pain and will continue trying until you find the product that finally gives you relief.
Because of its proven results, the product is definitely worth checking out. Here at NeuropathyCure.org, we give it our highest recommendation.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Nerve Renew
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: