Nerve Renew Review (2021 Update): Does It Really Work? Read Our Honest Opinion If This Is Going To Help Relieve Your Nerve Pain
Note: This is an independent website. Click HERE if you're looking for the official website.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with neuropathy, then you fully understand the pain and discomfort that comes with this condition.
In basic terms, neuropathy is a broad definition for complications with the nerves.
The most common are the peripheral nerves and central nervous system.
Even though the symptoms aren't noticeable to the naked eye, it causes severe pain in the hands and feet that can greatly affect a person's life, and even be debilitating.
Has there ever been more than one occasion where you've felt that relief from your pain wasn't possible? If so, I want to share what I've learned about a product called Nerve Renew in this review.
What is Nerve Renew?
Nerve Renew, a product of Life Renew, is a natural dietary supplement formula that comes in pill form, consisting of natural herbs and vitamins that have been proven to counter and reverse the symptoms of nerve damage.
Who Makes Nerve Renew?
Nerve Renew is manufactured by the Neuropathy Treatment Group, which is a company that specializes exclusively in the research of natural ways to reduce neuropathic symptoms. Founded by CEO Wes Jones in 2010, they are headquartered in Boise, Idaho, where all of the ingredients are manufactured.
Their mission is not only to ease your pain with their effective products but also provide customer service that's second to none, further proving it is not a scam. Even better, they don't outsource any of their customer service positions overseas.
Here are some other things you should know about them:
- They only use proven manufacturers and suppliers that they've worked with for years.
- The main ingredients they use have been shown to be effective in clinical trials and the dosages match the exact levels used in those clinical trials.
- Each ingredient goes through a dissolution and disintegration test to ensure that your body is able to easily absorb it.
How Does Nerve Renew Work?
Let's take a little closer look at the chemistry behind Nerve Renew and how it works:
The Role of Benfotiamine
The majority of nerve pain supplements contain the common form of vitamin B1 called thiamine. But the human body has a hard time absorbing thiamine, meaning your nerves don't get all of the nutrients you need to relieve pain. In fact, much of it is passed out of your body in your urine.
Nerve Renew, however, uses benfotiamine - which is a molecule that's structured to pass directly through cell membranes into the cell. When you take the product, you get more vitamin B delivered directly to your cells where it's needed.
In turn, this produces beneficial effects on general nerve health, coronary health, as well as a variety of other benefits. Benfotiamine is also less toxic than thiamine with no reported cases of adverse effects.
Additionally, the formula also contains B12, another potent B vitamin. A study published in the Journal of Neurological Science said that B12 could help regenerate nerves as well as increase protein synthesis. Taking the right dosage of B12 may actually promote the growth of new nerve cells in your body.
While you may not notice any sudden improvements from taking the Neuropathy Support Formula, you should expect to notice results in two to three weeks depending on your condition.
Nerve Renew Ingredients
- Vitamin B - The formula uses a fat soluble form of Vitamin B1 called benfotiamine that is clinically proven support overall nerve health and regeneration. Benfotiamine is much easier for the body to absorb directly into the actual cells.
- Vitamin B2 - Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 has been proven effective in controlling the condition as well as slowing down its damages.
- Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) is a clinically-proven nerve and brain tonic that also helps reverse nerve damage while increasing vascular supply functions.
- Vitamin B12 - Studies have shown that a lack of vitamin B12 gradually worsens nerve pain.
- Vitamin D3 - Not only helps with the maintenance of nerve receptors but is also an excellent blood circulation booster.
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - I know, this one is a mouthful - both to say and write - but it's an incredibly strong antioxidant that relieves nerve pain and other related symptoms. One of its main benefits is that it's an efficient means of transporting glucose, which is ideal for people who suffer from diabetic-neuropathic pain.
- Blend of Herbal Extracts - You'll also find a mixture of herbal extracts and other vitamins including vitamins B2, B6 and D, as well as feverfew extract, oak straw extract, skullcap extract, and passion flower. These ingredients work together with the ingredients already mentioned to reduce inflammation, pain, improve nerve health, tranquilize the central nervous system, as well as reduce anxiety and stress.
- Oatstraw Extract: Oatstraw extract comes from the same plant which provides the popular food grain, and has been cultivated for that purpose for more than twenty-five hundred years. Oatstraw extract has beneficial properties for maintaining both the nervous and venous systems. It is also widely recognized as a relaxing antianxiety agent, providing calming benefits proven to help reduce physical nerve pain.
- Skullcap Extract: American skullcap, the variety which is used in Nerve Renew, is a perennial member of the mint family, with mint extracts of all kinds having been popular medicinal supplements for many years. American skullcap is now grown all over the world, for use in a wide variety of traditional medicines. It is considered a comforting product, used to alleviate physical and psychological stress and tension.
- Passionflower Extract: Passionflower has been used in European medicine since its discovery by Spanish missionaries in the 16th century, who saw its distinctive shape as being reminiscent of the crucifixion of Jesus. The extract of this colorful plant is used in both traditional and modern medicine as a gentle sedative and a relaxant. It imparts an effect like a calming focus, quieting scattered thoughts while simultaneously relieving stress.
- Feverfew Extract: Feverfew is a potent herbal extract, which is also use as the basis for a number of modern western drugs. It contains substances which provide anti-inflammatory benefits, which have been demonstrated to improve the function of the kidneys, liver, and pancreas. Feverfew is used by enthusiasts to stimulate the appetite, treat indigestion and bowel irritation, and to lower blood pressure through improving vascular health.
Note: The ingredients in the Neuropathy Support Formula are not only all-natural but are free from toxic chemicals such as heavy metals and pesticides.
Also, the company meets or exceeds the government standards for each of the ingredients. Each bottle is sealed after testing and marked with an expiration date, which guarantees the product's potency and freshness.
Does Nerve Renew Really Work?
Since we have already covered some of the many benefits for patients experiencing significant pain, let's take a look at other benefits:
- It slows further nerve damage by promoting nerve regeneration while strengthening them.
- It develops vascular supply (blood flow) to the peripheral region that's most affected, which helps regain normal nerve function.
- Patients often complain about the disorder's negative effects on their sleep patterns. Lessening its symptoms, as well as the stress and anxiety caused by them, helps sufferers get better quality sleep.
- An added benefit is that it has an anti-anxiety and anti-depressant action that reduces irritability in sufferers.
- It reduces the burning sensation in hands and feet while minimizing the numbness in legs, hands and feet.
- It makes the nerve and sensory organs of the body stronger.
- It helps improve blood circulation in the body.
- It provides fast relief from the pain, numbness, and tingling.
- It causes no skin-related side effects such as skin rashes and itching.
Does Nerve Renew Have Any Side Effects?
There have been no reported side effects of Nerve Renew by customers or certified labs thanks to its blend of all-natural and pure ingredients. However, taking high levels of B2 has been shown to potentially cause diarrhea and an increase in urination.
High dosages of passion flower have been medically proven to have a variety of side effects, such as dizziness and irregular muscle coordination and action, but they're experienced at much higher dosages than used in the formula.
The Neuropathy Support Formula is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women because it contains the herbal ingredient skullcap. But studies have shown that the levels of vitamin B used are perfectly safe for expecting and new mothers. Anyone who is taking medication or on a diet for other medical issues should consult their doctor before taking it.
Complaints About Nerve Renew
There have been few complaints about Nerve Renew, just as there have been very few, if any, reports of side effects. There was a complaint lodged in which the person said their pain actually got worse while taking the supplement, but it was later found out that the person had a relapse and it's unclear whether the symptoms had anything to do with the product at all.
Customer Reviews of Nerve Renew
Hundreds of customers have shared their positive reviews this supplement has had on their lives. In fact, it's changed lives.
Marlene Anderson of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin had become frustrated by visits to medical specialists who told her that there wasn't much relief available for pain. But Anderson said her condition improved in the first week after taking Nerve Renew, and that some feeling had returned to her feet.
Like Anderson, DJ Spears of Las Vegas, Nev., became discouraged after visiting his endocrinologist but then tried NR and later reported that it dramatically reduced his pain.
Sherry Landry of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, said she didn't know where to turn for help when her pain became "unbearable" and after trying various products with no relief. But Landry said that taking this supplement greatly reduced her suffering.
“Feeling back in my last three toes, and no swollen foot!”
Barbara Schulthies has suffered from progressive neuropathy for years, and was dealing with such excruciating pain on a constant basis that she had begun to explore surgical options.
With the discovery of Nerve Renew, she decided to give the NTG’s proprietary formula a try. Within her first three days of using the product, Barbara was almost entirely pain-free. She also describes the shrinking of a nerve tumor, and the restoration of feeling to parts of her foot which had become numb.
“It has improved the vitality of my feet dramatically.”
Mark White writes that:
“thanks to your Neuropathy Relief Formula, my feet have felt (at) their best in over a year.”
Over the last few years, Mark was diagnosed with a variety of common complications of peripheral neuropathy, including pinched nerves in both feet. As Mark describes it, the medical treatments he received for his pinched nerves in particular were excruciating.
He describes being virtually unable to walk, and suffering excruciating pain whenever he wore shoes. His feet throbbed, and were constantly sore, despite the EMG he was issued and the cortisone shots which were administered by his podiatrist.
When the podiatrist wanted to kill the nerve in his foot with an injection of alcohol, Mark stopped seeing him, only to end up with another specialist at the Cleveland Clinic. This medical professional couldn’t understand why the cortisone shots had been administered, and Mark was reassured that his problem would improve over tie, but still his soreness and swelling continued to worsen.
With Nerve Renew, Mark has finally experienced an improvement in the overall vitality of his feet and legs. He is able to stand for periods of time without pronounced discomfort, and—after three months on the supplement—no longer dreads putting on socks and shoes. With time, the product has bolstered Mark’s nervous system to the point where it was able to heal itself and restore his former vitality.
“I no longer have to take drugs”
Inez Corey has suffered from peripheral neuropathy due to fibromyalgia for nearly two decades. At night, the pain was once so intense that she couldn’t sleep with a sheet touching her feet.
Fourteen years ago, Inez began taking prescribed medications to help treat the pain, but the effectiveness of the drugs faded with time—and her condition was not improved. Worse, she found out that some of the drugs she was taking for her nerve pain were leeching valuable minerals from her bones, causing a significant long-term health risk.
After trying a new medication prescribed by a rheumatologist, Inez found her nighttime pain to be greatly reduced, allowing her to sleep peacefully. However, the side-effects of this new drug were profound:
“My immune system was very weak… I became ill with shingles on December 24th, 2009, and this was followed by post Herpathic syndrome for over a year, along with Chronic Venus Insufficiency, which was diagnosed at Cleveland Clinic Vascular Center.”
Inez found the Neuropathy Treatment Group while researching potential alternative medications through the Mayo Clinic. At her dermatologist’s encouragement, she gave it a try. Within weeks, Inez was sleeping peacefully at night. This was accomplished without side effects; currently, Inez is no longer taking any dangerous prescription drugs to manage her pain levels.
“Haven’t been woken up once with my legs on fire”
Before trying the product, Marilyn Bell struggled with an ever-changing regimen of over-the-counter pain medications, prescription-strength pain meds, and sleep medications. She used to experience regular stabbing pain in her feet and legs, and would wake up at night with a feeling comparable to her feet being on fire.
After trying finding the Neuropathy Treatment Group, Marilyn gave their product a try. The result? Her stabbing pains have been reduced in frequency and severity, and within days Marilyn was no longer waking up at night with burning, searing pain, which she describes as being almost entirely gone.
Finally, Janet Humble of Chino Hills, California said she told her chiropractor and neurologist about the nerve support formula after they why her pain had decreased so dramatically.
Conclusion: Should You Buy Nerve Renew?
The bottom line is that Nerve Renew could very well provide the relief you've been looking for from the pain, tingling, and numbness. Users have reported quick results, while it's all-natural ingredients have been proven safe and meet (and exceed) all government standards. You won't experience any serious side effects - if any at all - and it's backed by sound medical science and research.
By now, you've probably tried dozens of products to deal with your pain and will continue trying until you find the product that finally gives you relief.
Because of its proven results, the product is definitely worth checking out. Here at NeuropathyCure.org, we give it our highest recommendation.
Where To Buy For The Best Price
You won't find a legitimate version Nerve Renew on Amazon, Walgreens, Walmart or at GNC. The safest way to get a real bottle at the lowest price is by clicking the button below to visit the official Neuropathy Treatment Group website.