How Nerve Renew Helps With Pain Relief Using Natural Ingredients
As with many things in life, part of the success of Nerve Renew (read our review) lies in its combined approach.
The product uses a combination of traditional herbal essences and modern vitamin supplementation, ensuring a targeted focus on protecting and rejuvenating the nervous system.
The effects are astonishing: within days, many recipients report a reduction in symptoms. In some cases, there is even a reversal of some of the damage caused over time.
Active Ingredients In Neuropathy Support Formula
Through numerous clinical trials, the active ingredients have been repeatedly shown to be safe and effective at treating nerve pain, proving that this supplement is not a scam.
There are no side effects associated with the provided levels of these substances, each of which is a vital nutrient required to maintain the vital processes of life and assist the human digestive, nervous, and metabolic systems.
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 plays a key role in the metabolizing of fats and proteins by the digestive system. In its normal form, thiamine, the vitamin is water-soluble: it is not stored by the body. Benfotiamine, the form of B1 used in Nerve Renew, is more readily bioavailable, meaning that the body absorbs it more readily. No more expensive urine!
- Vitamin B2: Vitamin B2 is a natural antioxidant. It fights off “free radicals,” an assortment of damaging particles which build up in the body over time and affect nerve tissues (as well as other parts of the body). Critically, B2 also helps to change other B-Vitamins into forms that the body can use most efficiently.
- Vitamin B6: With specific regard for the nervous system, vitamin B6 is particularly vital. The human body uses B6 to create several different neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are the chemicals that convey signals from one nerve cell to another. A B6 deficiency can result in heightened degradation of the nervous system, particularly where damage is already being caused by another condition (such as diabetes).
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Alpha-Lipoic Acid is sometimes referred to as ALA or Lipoic Acid. Every cell in the human body manufactures ALA, which is used to help turn sugar into usable chemical energy. Alpha-lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, with a special property: studies have suggested that it helps to rejuvenate other antioxidants, providing an additional level of support against free radicals.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D plays many roles throughout the body. It helps to reinforce skeletal and muscular strength. It also bolsters the immune system and combats cancer, providing support for many other vitamins and nutrients that combat free radicals. Unlike the B-Vitamins, it is fat-soluble, meaning that the body will store it. The elderly, people in northern temperate climates, individuals with darker skin tones, and children are all prone to vitamin D deficiency.
Nerve Renew’s Herbal Proprietary Blend
Herbal extracts and other planet products have formed the basis of both modern and traditional medicine for centuries. Plants provide a wide range of highly evolved ingredients, many of which have powerful effects on the body. Some are dangerous; others, like the ingredients in the supplement, have potent healing abilities.
- Oatstraw Extract: Oatstraw extract comes from the same plant which provides the popular food grain, and has been cultivated for that purpose for more than twenty-five hundred years. Oatstraw extract has beneficial properties for maintaining both the nervous and venous systems. It is also widely recognized as a relaxing antianxiety agent, providing calming benefits proven to help reduce physical nerve pain.
- Skullcap Extract: American skullcap, the variety which is used in Nerve Renew, is a perennial member of the mint family, with mint extracts of all kinds having been popular medicinal supplements for many years. American skullcap is now grown all over the world, for use in a wide variety of traditional medicines. It is considered a comforting product, used to alleviate physical and psychological stress and tension.
- Passionflower Extract: Passionflower has been used in European medicine since its discovery by Spanish missionaries in the 16th century, who saw its distinctive shape as being reminiscent of the crucifixion of Jesus. The extract of this colorful plant is used in both traditional and modern medicine as a gentle sedative and a relaxant. It imparts an effect like a calming focus, quieting scattered thoughts while simultaneously relieving stress.
- Feverfew Extract: Feverfew is a potent herbal extract, which is also use as the basis for a number of modern western drugs. It contains substances which provide anti-inflammatory benefits, which have been demonstrated to improve the function of the kidneys, liver, and pancreas. Feverfew is used by enthusiasts to stimulate the appetite, treat indigestion and bowel irritation, and to lower blood pressure through improving vascular health.
All-Natural Quality You Can Count On
The ingredients provide a broad spectrum of functionality, combating pain, discomfort and inflammation while directly working to improve the immune system. This unique, proprietary blend of ingredients is found in no other product designed to treat peripheral neuropathy.
Order today, and take advantage of the Neuropathy Treatment Group’s 1-year, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. In just a couple of weeks, you’ll be glad you did!